Prize Bond is the safest investment in all over the world. As the heading suggest today’s article is about the safest investment these days, as we all are aware of the fact that after the Corona pandemic all the world is facing recession and due to uncertain conditions worldwide we are thinking where to invest our saving.
Prize bonds is a safest investment you can go for because it’s just like money in your hand. If you need your money back all you just need to do is to visit the bank or the main dealer or franchise from where you have purchase these bonds and you will have your savings back within a matter of minutes.
DENOMIMATIONS OF PRIZE BONDS
Different countries have different options for their bonds in Pakistan the government is offering two types of categories
Premium bonds are of two types, one is of 40000 and other of 25000 rupees…
Both these bonds are purchasable only from the State Bank of Pakistan
PRIZE MONEY OF 40000 PREMIUM BOND
1ST PRIZE —8 CRORE RUPEES(1 LUCKY WINNER)
2ND PRIZE— 3CRORE RUPEES(3 LUCKY WINNERS)
3RD PRIZE—5 LAC RUPEES(660 LUCKY WINNERS)….
1ST PRIZE—3 CRORE RUPEES(1LUCKY WINNER)
2ND PRIZE—1CRORE RUPEES(5 LUCKY WINNERS)
3RD PRIZE—33 LAC RUPEES(700 LUCKY WINNERS)
Both these bones are purchasable directly from State Bank of Pakistan all you have to do is to visit the State Bank of Pakistan fill their premium Bond form you must have an active bank account and after they where if file the applicants details the very nice day your born will be issued in your name and you will also be given bonds in paper form.
NON PREMIUM BONDS
These bonus are purchasable from State Bank of Pakistan or different Bond dealers these are also called walk in bonds all you need to do is to select the bond you want to purchase, just give the money and you will be given the desired bonds, similar is the case when you want to sell your bonds back.
DENOMIMATIONS OF NON PREMIUM BONDS
Government offer bonds of 1500, 750,200,100 rupee bonds, this bonds are suitable for students and people with less income.
The draws of each Bond (premium and non premium bond) is scheduled every 3 months, for example 1500 bond draw will be held on 15 February 2023 its next draw will be held on 15 may 2023,similar is the case with all other bonds categories thus it makes sure that you have a chance of winning prize money every 3 months.
Few of the main characteristics of prize bonds
- Low Risk: Pakistani prize bonds are backed by the government, making them low risk investments. This means that you will not lose your money if the bond is not redeemed.
- High Return: Prize bonds offer a high return on investment compared to other fixed-income investments. Prize bonds have a fixed interest rate and no taxes are applied on the returns.
- Liquidity: Prize bonds are highly liquid investments, meaning that they can be easily converted into cash in a short period of time.
- Security: Prize bonds are secure investments as they are backed by the government and guaranteed by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
- Accessibility: Prize bonds are accessible to everyone regardless of their financial status or income level, making them an ideal investment for those who do not have access to traditional banking services or securities markets.